Oxygen Indicator Tablets
1 each Tell-Tab per packet
Out of stock
When exposed to oxygen, the Tell-Tab turns blue or purple, then returns to its original pink color as the oxygen in the container is reduced.
- Insert a Tell-Tab in a cool, dark place with no oxygen until ready for use. Use OAP’s (Oxygen Absorbing Packets) to create an oxygen-free atmosphere.
- The lower the temperature, the slower the color change.
- Total elimination of oxygen is seen at a glance.
- Store Tell-Tabs in a cool, dark place with no oxygen until ready for use. Use OAP’s to create an oxygen-free atmosphere.
- Although OAP’s are not hazardous, they are not meant to be eaten.
|Dimensions||.25 x .25 x .25 in|